We operate power plants individually adjusted to your needs.
Operation & Maintenance (O&M) contracts can be arranged most flexibly.
We have been operating facilities ranging from small cogeneration plants to power plants sites with several 1,000 MW of installed capacity for decades now. Planning, constructing and operating our own and third-party power plants result in extensive knowledge based on fossil fuels and renewable energies. Our service portfolio includes everything from consulting support through to the complete assumption of responsibility for technical and commercial operation management.
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Efficient and safe operation management of technical facilities requiring complex maintenance, supported by proven and reputed IT tools
- O&M Support by experienced experts in advisory role to client's personnel
- O&M Management by responsible Managers, engineers and shift supervisor
- O&M Management and Staff by responsible managers, engineers, shift supervisors and entire site staff
- O&M Full Scope by responsible managers, engineers, shift supervisors and entire site staff; procurement of spares and third party services on operator`s costs
- Provision of qualified and experienced personnel in the context of temporary employment (OPUS Personaldienstleistungen)
- Other services:
- Troubleshooting/damage analysis
- Plant optimisation and flexibilization
- Staff training
- Due dilligence of existing energy plants
- Condition assessment of plants and components
- Development and securing of operational communication facilities (digital business radio seNet®)