Solutions for a wide range of applications
We’ll help you to find the optimal energy storage for your needs, no matter which energy source you use and which requirements you have, such as:
- Flexibilization of grids and generation fleets ´
- Compensation of load changes which reduces wear and tear and thus maintenance costs
- Integration of renewable energies
- Reduction of grid charges and forced electrical operation
- Stabilization, back-up and optimization of grids
- Load shift and participation in energy markets
- Expansion of sector coupling (electricity, heat, gas, mobility products)
Our experience is your benefit
Trust our decades of experience in building energy storage systems that pay off.
- Complete range of services from the concept study to the total handling of a project
- Experience in operation, maintenance and optimization of Iqony`s own energy storage systems
- Professional advice through in-house expertise, such as grid connection and calculations, fi re protection, approval and procurement processes
- Extensive experience with the integration into existing plants and the establishment of the grid connection
- Cost-efficient solution through manufacturer and technology neutrality
We will support you in all questions concerning energy storage and find the optimal solution. In addition, we’ll accompany you from the first concept to engineering and construction up to the operation and optimization of the plant.
Our services in detail
- Technical and commercial consulting
- Concept development and site investigation
- Advice on the use of funding opportunities
- Preliminary, draft and implementation engineering
- Approval engineering
- Procurement engineering (with an EPC or lot-wise)
- Project management, site management, quality management and commissioning
- Interface processing and integration on site
- Delivery of complete turnkey solutions
- Grid calculation, grid integration
- Simulation and optimization of charge management
- Optimized maintenance through IT-supported predictive maintenance
With our six large-scale battery systems installed in 2016, we make an important contribution to the successful implementation of the transition to sustainable energy. The systems are deployed to even out frequency fluctuations in the power grid which are caused by the increasing volatile supply from renewable sources and by fluctuations in consumption. Within seconds, the large-scale battery systems can take up energy from the grid or feed it into the grid. This so-called “primary reserve power” contributes to keeping the power system stable and to safeguarding the security of supply. Our Trading & Optimization unit is responsible for marketing the primary reserve power.
Our services in the field of battery storage systems cover the entire value chain, ranging from planning and construction to commissioning and marketing: Iqony‘s Trading & Optimization (T&O) unit is responsible for the development of the new asset category large-scale battery storage systems. Iqony Solutions looks after engineering, technical planning and implementation, and Iqony Technischer Service provides expertise and experience in the maintenance and servicing of the energy storage facilities.